The following are some helpful hints to assist you in navigating through the court system:
- All payable traffic summonses must be paid by the date on the front of the summons.
- If the "Court Appearance Required" box is checked, the defendant must appear in court.
- If a defendant wishes to enter a "not guilty" plea, the Court must be notified within seven (7) days of the court date.
- If a traffic summons is being paid and the amount of the fine is not on the summons, call the Court for the correct fine amount.
- If paying by mail and a receipt is required, a stamped, self-addressed envelope must accompany the payment.
- If you intend to pay at the Court, the window hours are 9:00am until 4:30pm.
- Traffic summonses can be paid online on New Jersey Courts' NJMCdirect website.